What’s on offer for secondary school teachers and students in 2021 at RAG;
- RAG staff support
- Organise an exhibiting artist to visit the classroom (fee for artist required)
- Judging of visual arts competitions
- Share the RAG art collection in the classroom or RAG
- Classroom visits to present on topics such as:
- Working in the visual arts
- Career opportunities in the visual and creative arts
- How to plan an exhibition and hang artworks
- Behind the scenes at RAG
- The RAG Collection and collecting art
- How to exhibit at RAG
- Aboriginal art in the RAG Collection
For more information click on the links above or phone: (07) 3829 8484.
Image: Collage workshop for teens at Redland Art Gallery, Cleveland. Courtesy of the participants and Redland Art Gallery.