Redland Art Gallery was officially opened in 2003 and is dedicated to the memory of Eddie Santaguiliana, a former Mayor of the Shire. The gallery is located in Redland City, east of Brisbane, an area that covers 537 square kilometres consisting of mainland and islands. Redland Art Gallery serves a population of 131,000 in a region of bayside suburbs, hinterland areas and islands scattered throughout Moreton Bay.
Redland Art Gallery’s exhibitions and events feature local, Queensland, nationally and internationally recognised artists.
The exhibition program is showcased in six exhibition spaces over two locations at Cleveland and Capalaba. Gallery programs extend to island and mainland locations. The gallery’s policy is to support and encourage access, diversity and opportunity; to create a deeper sense of identity and place; and to acknowledge the region’s significant Indigenous culture and heritage.
Redland Art Gallery acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands, waters and seas where we work. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Redland Art Gallery, Cleveland
Cnr Middle and Bloomfield Streets,
Cleveland Q 4163
Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
Sunday 9am – 2pm
Redland Art Gallery, Capalaba
Capalaba Place, Noeleen Street,
Capalaba Q 4157
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8.30am – 5pm
Thursday 8.30am – 7.30pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm
- Finalist and Highly Commended 2017 Exhibition Catalogue (small), Museums Australia Publication Design Awards (MAPDA)
- Finalist 2016 Engagement: Organisations with Paid Staff, Gallery and Museum Achievement Awards (GAMAA)
- Winner 2013 Cultural, Heritage and lndigenous Tourism, Moreton Bay and Islands Tourism Awards
- Finalist 2013 Outstanding Volunteer Group Contribution, Moreton Bay and Islands Tourism Awards
- Finalist 2012 Heritage and Cultural Tourism, Moreton Bay and Islands Tourism Awards
- Winner 2011 Excellence in Arts, The Commonwealth Bank Business Achievement Awards
- Finalist 2011 Excellence in Tourism, The Commonwealth Bank Business Achievement Awards
- Finalist 2011 and 2010 Heritage and Cultural Tourism, Queensland Tourism Awards
- Winner 2010 Heritage and Cultural Tourism, Moreton Bay and Islands Tourism Awards
- Winner 2009 Heritage and Cultural Tourism, Redlands on Moreton Bay Tourism Awards