Located in the Redlands Coast (Quandamooka Country), Redland Art Gallery (RAG) was officially opened in 2003. The Redlands Coast is home to the crystal blue waters of southern Moreton Bay and teems with an abundance of marine life, approximately 335km of coastline, beautiful hinterland and coastal villages – each with its own personality – a strong heritage, the oldest living culture on Earth, island gems just a short hop from Brisbane. RAG exhibitions and events feature local, Queensland, nationally and internationally recognised artists. Our exhibition program is showcased in six exhibition spaces over two locations at Cleveland and Capalaba and supports the representation of Redlands Coast’s diverse culture and heritage. The annual calendar of exhibitions and public programs provides opportunities for the Redlands Coast community and visitors to the Redlands Coast to access and engage with the visual arts, craft and design.
Redland Art Gallery is an initiative of Redland City Council and is dedicated to the late Eddie Santagiuliana.
Redland Art Gallery acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands, waters and seas where we work. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Cnr Middle and Bloomfield Streets,
Cleveland Q 4163
Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
Sunday 9am – 2pm
Capalaba Place, Noeleen Street,
Capalaba Q 4157
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm
- Finalist and Winner 2019 Information Brochure, Museums Australia Publication Design Awards (MAPDA)
- Finalist 2019 Project: Organisations with Paid Staff, Gallery and Museum Achievement Awards (GAMAA)
- Finalist 2019 Engagement: Organisations with Paid Staff, Gallery and Museum Achievement Awards (GAMAA)
- Finalist and Highly Commended 2017 Exhibition Catalogue (small), Museums Australia Publication Design Awards (MAPDA)
- Finalist 2016 Engagement: Organisations with Paid Staff, Gallery and Museum Achievement Awards (GAMAA)
Image: Ash and Bone: Lucy Quinn 2016. Courtesy of the artist and Redland Art Gallery. Photography by Stewart Gould.