RAG invites expressions of interest for our pop-up gallery – RAG Red Box. This is a travelling gallery available to individual artists and groups to display artworks. RAG Red Box celebrates the arts within the Redlands Coast community by offering a free, self-facilitated display space for artists, schools and community groups.
To submit an expression of interest please address the following criteria:
1. Nominate your preferred dates of display and location
2. Provide a paragraph of text about your display
3. Supply images of the work to be displayed (preferably digital images)
4. Detail display logistics: number of works, size of works, medium, description
5. State any possible workplace, health and safety issues
6. State if there are any special requirements with artworks
7. Include a copy of you Public Liability insurance certificate
8. Include name/s of artist to man the display
All proposals are kept on file and cannot be returned. Please ensure your proposal is A4 size and does not contain folders, sleeves or folios.
Please forward your Expression of Interest to:
Redland Art Gallery
PO Box 21
Cleveland Q 4163
Or email: email@example.com
This is an expression of interest only. RAG reserves the right to reject proposals and submissions in respect to RAG.
Register your interest in exhibiting with the following form:
RAG Red Box Pop-Up Gallery EOI form [1673kB]
Image: Robert Grant RAG Red Box Pop-Up Gallery display at Capalaba Place, July 2019. Courtesy of the artist and Redland Art Gallery. Photography by Michelle Bowden. Visuall Photography.